6/24/10

Tiny Triumphs 31

Another week has gone by in a hurry. We have spent some of the days doing yard work. I wish I had taken some before and after pictures because it is amazing! Now all I have to do is plan what flowers I want where. My only stipulation on that is that they have to come back every year. I am not wanting to plant every year. I already have my morning glories in and we are just waiting for them to come up. I have no idea what else I am going to put in. Any suggestions? I was thinking sunflowers. I know they don't come up every year but I do love them, they make me feel happy. We are also working on the backyard. There is so much to do back there that I am doing it in small doses. I have been raking for fifteen minutes a day and it makes a difference. Also, I don't think that my arms could take anymore than that.

1. I have weeded the front and the side garden!

2. We built a rock fire pit!

3. We got our new library cards and signed up for the summer reading program

4. The litter is still being scooped

5. I cleaned the oven. It was NASTY!

No comments: