6/24/10

Scavenger Hunt

Today, I thought up an idea to keep Ethan busy and also get us some exercise at the same time. Also, what I planned got us a little more familiar with the new neighborhood. We did a scavenger hunt. I made a list of things that I wanted Ethan to find and we set out on a walk. Ethan took all the pictures of all the things on the list that we found. We really had a good time! Now on with the pictures! Ethan took all the pictures so some of them are blurry. All the pictures are of things on the list.Ethan with his list before we set out
Growing plants
House numbers
Toy
Big tree
Stop sign
Parked car
Pretty Flowers
Road work sign
A drain cover
Man hole cover
Dandelion
Bike
Flag
Pebbles
Big rock
Litter
Chair
Store
Parked truck
Puddle
And last but not least, a pet!

Ethan had fun and he says that he wants to do it again soon. I will have to come up with some new ideas to add to the list. Any suggestions?

No comments: