6/8/10

Tiny Triumphs 29

This week's Tiny Triumphs will be a bit early as things will be busy here on Thursday. The boys are done with school on Thursday so I will be at school for the awards ceremony. Also, if you did not know we are moving on Saturday so I am getting things ready to go. It seems to be a never ending list of things to do. But I have to say things are almost done.

1. The litter is still being taken of

2. The packing is almost done!

3. The school year is almost over! And if I am this excited I wonder how excited the boys are?

4. This time next week I will be in my new home. Hopefully, mostly unpacked!

Also, hopefully by next week my stomach would have settled down enough to eat again. But I have to say that it is a good way to loose some weight. Not really. I can eat but all I want is junk

No comments: