6/3/10

How Many Ethan's Does It Take????

Answer this age old question.... How many Ethan's does it take to screw in a light bulb? Or as Ethan calls them light balls. I guess I will give you the answer. One is all it took for my light bulbs to be changed!Ethan checking out his work
Ethan on the table putting the new light in
I will hire him out to the highest bidder. He does light bulbs, mirrors (only as high as he can reach), windows (same thing as the mirrors), dusting as long as it is not much (he lasts about 4 and 1/2 minutes), and of course sweeping (just moves the dirt around). I will also hire him out to anyone who needs something measured. He loves to work a tape measure! But he only measures what he wants to! Let me know if he could be any help to you and I will send him over!

No comments: