7/21/11

Tiny Triumphs 26!

I think I owe everyone a big sorry! I have not forgotten about pictures but I have been too lazy or something to get them off the camera. I will most likely do that this weekend. But, I make no promises.

1. The house is mostly clean! This will be a big load off my mind this weekend. I am having knee surgery tomorrow. I am not sure how long I will have to take it easy but rest assured my boys will take good care of me.

2. Summer school is over!!!! It seems that it went on forever. The boys had a great time but are looking forward to not setting their alarms in the morning. I have to say that I am looking forward to that too!

3. The boys are working on a few of their fair projects. They should be all done in about 2 weeks or so.

4. We are all signed up to learn how to make Mead! Mead is also called Honey Wine! It will be interesting to see what comes of this.

Have a good week! I will update everyone soon as to how my surgery went.

No comments: