7/7/11

Tiny Triumphs 24!

This has been a great week! The weather has turned warm. A few days it was too hot for me. But I would prefer it hot to cold. I am not even going to think the s word that you have to shovel. We have been able to spend a lot of time outside! I even have the sun burn to prove it. I always put sunscreen on the boys but then forget about myself. I will learn sometime.

1. Kellen's birthday party was a hit! The ball game was fun! It was HOT but we had a good time!

2. We have been going on bike rides quite frequently. I even got a basket for the front of my bike. I look very cute riding around with it.

3. The garden is doing awesome!

4. The boys are gearing up for the fair. They are getting their forms filled out and deciding what to show. Kellen is thinking of showing K.C. We will see if I let him take the cat to the fair and around all those people. K.C. does love being around people.

No comments: