8/7/10

The Shelf Is Done!!!!

Jared built me a great shelf to put all my canning on! It is HUGE! I have to say that there is no way that I will ever fill it but I am giving it a try. The shelf is 8 feet long, 6 feet high, and two feet deep! I love it! And I think that Jared had a good time building something! I about had a heart attack when he demonstrated how sturdy it was while some of my jars were already on it. He jumped on it. It did not even move an inch! The shelf with all my work on it
More shelf
And still more


Now I am going to tell you what all I have done! It does not look impressive on this HUGE shelf but it actually is! And I still have plans to make more!

Honeydew Mellon 4 pints and 12 half pints
Sliced Peaches 9 quarts and 2 pints
Blueberry Spice Jam 4 half pints
Raspberry Jam 6 half pints and 2 pints
Blueberry Jam 10 half pints
Cherry Jam 1 half pint and 5 quarter pints
Bread and Butter Pickles 18 pints and 1 half pint
Dilly Beans 23 pints
Peach Blueberry Jam 5 half pints
Apricot Jam 4 half pints and 1 quarter pint
Fruit Cocktail 3 pints and 9 half pints
Sliced Apricots 21 pints
Whole Cherries 4 pints and 7 half pints
Cinnamon Apricot Jam 11 half pints and 3 quarter pints
Peach Jam 4 half pints

I also have done Frozen Peaches, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, and apricots! For smoothies or pies later in the year!

I have also baked a bunch of Zucchini bread and frozen that too. I will love pulling it out in the middle of the winter! Yummy!

No comments: