4/22/11

Tiny Triumphs 15!

Okay, a day late again. I can't seem to help myself. I mean to do it but then I get distracted....... Is that a cat? here kitty, kitty, kitty! See what I mean? Well on with the triumphs!

1. I, me, April, actually changed my own tire. It was the first time that I have EVER done that. It took me some time but I did it!!!

2. I finally finished my T-shirt quilt! It only took me two years. But most of the work was done in the last month and a half. It is not perfect by a long shot but it is mine and it is a memory.

3. The boys have been very into Shel Silverstein. Where The Sidewalk Ends was one of my favorites growing up. I am glad that they like it too!

4. I attended a class on Square Foot Gardening. I learned so much and am very excited to try it out. I have a 4x8 community garden plot to use this summer. I was told that my 4x8 garden should have a bigger crop than gardens twice it's size and very little weeding! So I hope the weather gets better so that when my garden is built I can put my started seeds in it!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: