1/6/11

Tiny Triumphs 1! New Year, New Numbers

Wow! I can hardly believe that 2010 is over! It was a busy year for us! Full of great things! There were also some not so good things but we overcame them! We hope everyone is ready to make 2011 the best year yet! We are heading that way already!

1. I now take a Yoga class two times a week at the Y. Let me tell you I hurt in places that I did not know I have. I love it!

2. The boys have their timers back on. The timers limit how much screen time they get in a day. They had fallen by the wayside with the holiday season, but are back now!

3. The laundry this week is caught up. Now all we have to do is put it away. So it will be like next week before that happens. Why push ourselves?

4. We have found a place for all the Christmas toys and other stuff!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: