1/26/11

Story Time!

I have been thinking about what I can add to the blog. I wanted to make it a place where the boys when grown up can look back and say "Hey look! I did that!" I also want to let friends and family know what we are up to. So lately I have been brainstorming on what to add to the blog. I thought about adding a post about things that I cook that are good and the family liked. But, since I don't like to cook that idea was out the window. I thought about adding a games we are playing post. But since we play one game until it is boring that idea did not work. How would you like to post about playing Life every week for a month? So I was reading a book on my Nook and came up with the idea of Story Time! A way for us to share what we are reading. We may even tell you if we like to book or not. Maybe even a short review here and there. So here we go!Kellen just finished Beowulf as retold by Penelope Hicks. He said that he really loved this book.
Ethan just read Dinosaurs Love Underpants by Claire Freedman and Ben Cort. He seemed to like this book. It gives us another theory about why dinosaurs died out. And let me warn you it involves underpants. I think Ethan would read anything if it had underpants in it. But then again what boy wouldn't?
I am going to start The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. I have heard good things about this book. I can't wait to start it today!
Jared is reading Lucifer's Hammer by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. He has not been able to put this book down for long. So that must mean it is a good one!

No comments: