12/27/10

Christmas 2010!

Christmas was of course Fantastic! It is always fun to see the family, hang out, play games, and eat good food. My little family had a blast! The boys are looking forward to playing with all the new stuff! It is such a hard job to tell them that they can't play with it all in a single day. I have to be the mean one. But then I get to play with them! These are some brownie cupcakes that I made. I even made the candy toppers and they were easy. If you want to know how just e-mail me.
Kellen checking out his stocking from Grandma and Bumpa
Ethan and his stocking
Ethan being goofy
Bella and Lulu
Kellen rolling for doubles during the game
The beautiful Trevor
Ethan opening his watch from Grandma and Bumpa


We spent Christmas morning at Grandma Schumacher's house. Santa came and visited the boys there.
Ethan and his "sock" reindeer
Kellen showing off something he got in his stocking
Checking out his stocking stuffers
Look I got coin candy
Opening up the BEST thing that they ever got! That Santa is a crazy guy! He brought both of the boys BB Guns. Yes, they are Red Rider BB Guns! And there will be no shooting any eyes out.
More present opening
The boys and the Red Riders
Playing with the Zibits that Santa brought
Playing "What's In Ned's Head?" A very cute game, but more for smaller kids
Kellen coloring his color blanks
Kellen holding Marcus!
Lucian
More Ned's Head
SEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kellen target shooting
Ethan practicing

Jared had to get in on the fun too!


Kellen's target
Ethan's target. By the time Jared and the boys came in Ethan had gotten quite good at hitting the target. I even tried but I never actually hit the target.

No comments: