9/30/10

Tiny Triumphs 45!

It has been a busy week! We got so much done that I am amazed! I also learned a few new skills and am having a blast! So on with the triumphs!

1. I finished my first cake decorating class! We learned roses! They turn out so nice I can't wait to use them on a cake! My final cake was the Black Widow Spider. It turned out well if I do say so myself. The next class starts on Tuesday! Even more flower making is coming my way!

2. I joined Weight Watchers again. I decided that I needed to do it. So Jared and I are working our way back into it. I have already lost 1.2 pounds!

3. Kellen signed up to take band this year! He will be playing the French Horn. He starts next week.

4. I took a leaf casting class and had a few wonderful successes! I will post the pics once they are painted. The boys were asked to come to my next class next week and paint a HUGE leaf that I did. They are very excited to be involved in my class!

5. Jared and I are looking to buy a used mini van! I need one so badly. Just think of all the people and stuff that I can pack into it!

6. Ethan had his first field trip of the year on Tuesday! I was able to tag along with him! We all had a blast!

7. The litter is still being scooped!

And just one more!

8. Kellen and I helped Kate milk cows on Wednesday! Kellen was a big help. He said that he would help again!

WOW! What a week! I know there are a lot of triumphs but we have been busy this week!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: