9/23/10

Tiny Triumphs 44!

For me to say it has been a LONG week would be a huge understatement. Jared and I have both been sick this week. That makes it hard to get anything done around the house. But, I think that we are on the mend. A few more nights taking Nyquil and we should be set. The boys have also had the plague that Jared and I had. The boys were miserable for a few days and seem to be doing much better now. But being sick seems to make the time go slowly. Next week will have to be better (it can't be much worse).

1. Class three of my cake decorating class is done! We decorated cupcakes. We also filled them! They did not turn out as nice as I would have liked so I will be making more to practise on. Then I will post a picture of them. I am a bit nervous about my final cake. I am making a Black Widow Spider on it. I hope it turns out! Keep your fingers crossed!

2. Kellen and Ethan did a fun run on Tuesday! They ran with Logan and Becca! It was a mile course and both boys finished it! They received ribbons and an ice pop for participating! And just think of how healthy they all are going to be!

3. We took a short trip down south last weekend. We got to see family and had a good time! It was nice to see everyone again. I promise that we will not take so long to come and visit again.

4. The litter is still being scooped!


Next week should be a busy one! My leaf casting class starts on Monday! I can't wait for this class! Then my final Cake class is Tuesday. Then my next set of Cake Decorating classes start the next Tuesday. We are planning a trip to the Apple Orchard (if it stops raining).

Have a good week!

No comments: