9/16/10

Tiny Triumphs 43!

Wow! Another busy week has now gone by. If it is not one thing that happens it is 100. It seems that I keep getting busier but I like it. I am making two birthday cakes this week. That is good because I need to practise my new skill. I am also baking Ray's birthday present. But I am having fun! The boys are liking school and that is good. I was hoping that when school started things would slow down a bit....that has not happened yet.

1. Kellen's teacher called and told me how wonderful Kellen is! He said that he was doing a great job at turning in his homework everyday! That is a load off my chest because I have stopped checking to see if his homework is in his backpack. He forgot once but he now checks it every morning. His teacher also told me that he is a very interesting boy. It was a load off of my mind that Kellen is doing well!

2. Week two of my cake decorating class is done. Only two more to go. Then I have to decide if I want to keep going or just do what I have learned. I am leaning towards keeping going. I have so much fun!

3. The boys pictures came in! This is a great time since we will be heading down south this weekend. That way I can give everybody their copy. Which is one less thing that I have to worry about.

4. The litter is still being scooped!

Have a great week! I will post pictures of my cakes when I finish them.

No comments: