5/6/10

Tiny Triumphs 24

Wow things are going pretty smoothly for us here in Fort. There seems to be so much to do here. I just have to believe that we will get it all done.

1. Kellen is still working on his Roman Coliseum project and it is coming along nicely.

2. Jared and I are both finishing up our notices at our jobs! A week from tomorrow is our last day!

3. Things have been finding their way into boxes! We figured if we do a little each day it will get done! It just is not as fast as I would like it to go. I will have a lot more time to do it when I am done working.

4. We have two movers coming to load up our truck! So NO heavy lifting for me. We also have a few guys to do the lifting for us once we are up in Marshfield!

5. We have a place to live! See the below post!

6. And of course the litter is still being scooped!

Have a good week!

No comments: