8/4/11

Tiny Triumphs 28!

Well, we are well into canning season! I am not doing as much as I did last year. I don't know why. I have done a big batch of blueberry jam and a batch of raspberry jam. I still have some raspberries frozen to make another batch but I have not gotten around to it. I will next week, I hope.

1. The camping trip with the Weiler family was a HUGE hit! It was hotter than H**L outside but we swam in the lake and dealt with it. I do have to say that we stunk pretty bad by the time we were done. There were no showers at the park we camped at so instead we swam in the lake.

2. I have gone through the linen cabinet! I had eight pairs of sheets for each of the boys beds. Who needs that many? I know we had that many for when the boys were potty training and little and made messes. So now we are down to two sets for each bed! The rest are in a box waiting for the garage sale that I may have in a few years.

3. Jared, Ethan, and I are making Mead (Honey Wine) on Saturday! I will take some pictures and we will all see how it goes. We are using 18 pounds of honey. I hope it is ready by Christmas.

4. Kellen is up at Grandma Schumacher's house for a few weeks! He is helping hay and is hoping to learn to drive the tractor. I hope they have a good time!

Have a great week!

No comments: