2/2/11

Story Time 2!

Once upon a time.....the Teche family read some books! We are trying to get more into reading as a family. So last night after a trip to the library we sat and read for an hour. Each of us reading our own book. Now, Ethan has trouble but he seems to be doing well. He just takes his time and is loving the Magic Tree House books! The only thing is I can't pick out any books for either of the boys because if I say they are good the boys won't read them. So I am keeping my opinions to myself.April is still reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. It is hard for me to get into. I am now on page 100ish and am finally at the point where I hate to put it down.
Jared is still reading Lucifer's Hammer by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. He read this as a child but is finding this harder to read now.
Kellen is reading The Story of King Arthur as Retold by Robin Lister. He just started it yesterday so I don't know how he is liking it. He took it to school so I take that as a good sign.
Ethan is reading Magic Tree House, Dragon of the Red Dawn by Mary Pope Osborne. He said that he is liking it a lot. As I said above he is trying to read this on his own so it should be good to see how he likes it when he is done!

Happy Reading!

No comments: