1/26/12

Tiny Triumphs 2!

WOW! What a week it has been! I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment. All this studying is making me cranky.

1. I have almost finished a week of school. Yikes! This is going to take some getting used to. Two of my classes were canceled due to the professors being sick. I am sure it will be good in the end. I do have to say that Sociology is going to be rough!

2. Ethan is doing well in his guitar lessons! His teacher said that he is like a sponge! He is picking it up very quickly!

3. Kellen is going to be taking the advanced placement tests for math and English. He is hoping to at least get into advanced math next year at the Jr. High.

4. The boys are almost done with their Demonstration Day projects. I will post more after they have given their presentation.

Have a great week!

No comments: