1/16/12

Just A Quick Update

I know I skipped the Tiny Triumphs last week and have not been on the blog as much. I have been getting all the little stuff done around the house that might get pushed aside once school starts. I have painted the kitchen (wait till you see the pictures), organized a few things, cleaned a few things, and done a few other things that have been pushed aside for too long. I am starting school next week so things might slow down here while we all get into the swing of things. But, I have to say that I am much less nervous about the math class than I was. I got the math book in the mail and looked at the first few pages and boy are they easy! The hard stuff does not even make an appearance until page 300 or so. The first question was 400+21+95=. I think I can handle that! I have orientation this week and am really excited to start this new chapter in my life.

So I hope to do Tiny Triumphs this week and post a few pictures but I won't make any promises. So I hope you have a good week!

No comments: