1/6/12

Tiny Triumphs 1!

Well, it is a new year! I am looking forward to all the new fun and exciting things that we will be doing this year! I hope that 2012 is going to be the best yet! There will be so much going on this year! I can't wait! So instead of triumphs I am going to put down some New Year Resolutions. Now these are not about me (those are personal). These are about my family. Things that I hope to accomplish with the boys.

1. Make the boys laugh everyday!!!

2. Take the time to snuggle with the boys when they need it. Try to remember that dishes and cleaning can wait. And who really looks at my floor to see if it is clean?

3. Spend a little time just talking to each boy on his own everyday. Sometimes life gets in the way and I don't get to spend enough time alone with each boy.

I plan to do my best to try to make these happen. I just have to remember to try.

Have a great New Year! I know we will have one!

No comments: