3/25/10

Tiny Triumphs 18

WOW! I can't believe that March is almost over! The boys and I are preparing for Spring Break! We will be doing some things to help the earth. We will also be making a few crafts and science projects. And of course we will be having at least one pajama day! Those are my favorite! Watching movies and eating popcorn while wearing pajamas! What could be better? I will share some pictures as I take them!

1. Lily is going in on Saturday to be spayed! I am worried but I am sure that she will be fine!

2. The litter is still being scooped!

3. Jared has a few things going on! I am not going to say what they are until they are set in stone. Check back for more updates!

4. I have been thinking about things that I might do to keep the kids busy. Not only for spring break but on weekends and summer break. If you have any ideas let me know.

Have a good week!

No comments: