11/15/09

Tiny Triumphs 3

I have to say that I really love doing these! It makes me think about what has happened through out the week and see what great men my boys are growing up to be. Also, it helps me to see how much is accomplished by small things adding up.

1. I tested a recipe to bring in for Teacher Appreciation. It is a Hash brown, cheese, ham and egg thing that make in the crock pot. After tweaking it a bit I think that we have a winner! Too bad my boys won't eat it. Click HERE if you want to check it out. I even added bacon! Cause anything with bacon can't be bad.

2. Teacher Conferences were held this week. While some things were negative most were positive. We were told that we have some very bright young men! Now if we could only get Kellen out of the habit of trying to be teacher we would be great!

3. The litter is still being scooped!

4. Homework has been done with out too much complaining!

5. I have found a new site that has some good looking recipes to try! Most of them seem easy enough. Which is good since I am not the greatest cook in the world. HERE it is! It is called Halfassedkitchen. I LOVE the name!

No comments: