2/10/12

Tiny Triumpsh 3!

I know that I have been slacking a bit on the blog. I just have one word as to why SCHOOL. I am still trying to figure out a balance between home and school. It is not as easy as I planned on it being. It does not help that I freak out over every little thing that I have to do for school. I hate to get even one wrong. Boy, that is a change from high school. So far I am getting A's but it is only three weeks in and I need to keep working my butt off. At least that way my butt will be smaller! So on with the Triumphs!

1. We got to spend the weekend with my Dad and Ann! We were at a hotel and we swam and ate and played cards. We also saw my niece, Lexi, and my nephew, James. It was great to see everyone! Oh, I can't forget that we also saw Marc and Tanya, my step brother and his girlfriend! While we were there I go to go with Lexi and Ann and have my first pedicure! It was wonderful! It is a sad day when a seven year old has had three of them and I was on my first! It will not be my last!

2. The boys are doing great with their musical instruments. It is really something to listen to when they are both going at the same time!

3. I don't know if I told everyone that Jared got a promotion a few weeks ago! YAY! He is now in charge of the team that he was a part of. He says that he will be working his butt off to forge a new relationship with the team.

4. Our little library has finally caught up with the rest of the world! We can now download books on our Nooks or Kindles! I have been waiting for this! I love my Nook and will use it all the more when I don't have to pay for every single book I read. Now, this is huge for Jared and I so that is why I put it in the Triumphs!

No comments: