10/26/08

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet...........

Today was Trick Or Treating in Fort Atkinson! We went with Pam, Jon, and Anna. The kids said that they had the best Halloween this year EVER! Kellen, Anna, and Ethan
Running to the next house
This house goes all out! They had blow ups all over the yard! If anyone knows me this is what I aspire to be when I grow up.
Dracula
More of the yard
One of the houses gives out hot dogs and drinks. They have tables out to sit and relax at!
The kids and Pam having a hot dog and a drink
Anna, Hannibal, and Kellen
Another yard that I aspire to
Pumpkin spiders
A close up of the pumpkin spiders so that Ben can make me a few for Christmas!

Psst.....Mom, I want one of these
Jared checking Ethan's candy
Kellen and his candy
Ethan and his haul

1 comment:

Glennis said...

Wow a pretty big celebration, so much candy collected too. Everyone goes to so much trouble its amazing!
Greetings from New Zealand where none of this happens!