6/21/12

Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium!


 We spent a day at the aquarium at Mall of America.  It really is neat that there is a huge aquarium there.  There is a touch tank and a HUGE shark tank.  We took a behind the scenes tour and it was amazing.  They would not let us take pictures during that part of the tour but let me tell you WOW! 



An Eel, now all we need is Ursula

Fish Face!

Rays

He was awesome

Ethan touching an sea urchin

Kellen and Jared in the touch tank

That is a chocolate chip starfish and a horseshoe crab that we got to touch

Little worm things

Pretty Starfish

They have to pose

Jelly fish!  They are my favorite!  Did you know that an adult jellyfish is called a Medusa?

More Jellies

Even more jellies

I also fell in love with the seahorses

These little guys were so cute!  That is my hand so you can tell how tiny they are

A sea urchin.  He looked like he had needles coming out of him.  I would not want to find him with my foot in the ocean

Shrimp

Every picture at the aquarium has to have fish face

A Saw Shark I think.  His nose was like a saw

Fish

More fish


 The aquarium had a beautiful walk through tunnels so that you could walk right under the sharks and fish.  I could have spent all day there.  We are going to have to go back soon.  I did not get enough of the chocolate chip starfish.  He was very soft and awesome!


No comments: