4/5/10

Sunday Afternoon

On Sunday we spent the day outside at Grandma's house. We had some beautiful weather but the wind was nasty. It was a nice day! The boys were in heaven!Kellen and Sammy getting reacquainted
Ethan loving Daisy
Sam, Grandma and Grandpa's dog
A close up of Daisy, Grandma and Grandpa's other dog
Jared hooking up some cameras for Grandma Schumacher. I bet you use a ladder to reach high spaces. We prefer to use the bucket on the tractor. Also, check out Grandpa in the tractor supervising what Jared is doing
More of Jared
A close up. I want you to know that Jared is afraid of heights so this was no fun for him
Daisy
Daisy
Pretty flowers in black and white. I was feeling kind of arty yesterday. I was taking a lot of pictures of black and white dogs so I felt I needed to do it this way
Full color flowers
More full color flowers
Kellen and the dragon that the Bunny left him
Black and white of the boys with their dragons
Sepia of the boys. This one was Kellen's idea

No comments: