10/21/07

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet......................

On Sunday we took the boys Trick or Waiting at the Henry Vilas Zoo. Oops! It should be Trick or Treating. It just felt like we spent a lot of time in line between tents that had people giving out candy. The boys did not seem to mind. We went with Elena, Jared (Elena's Hubby), Drew, Noah, Tim (Elena's brother), Jen (Tim's wife), James, and JP. It was great seeing everyone again. Tim, Jared, Elena, and April went to high school together. Anyways, on to the pictures!Optimus "Kellen" Prime and Optimus "Ethan" Prime
Elena painting a nose on Tigger.....I mean Noah
The new baby giraffe and it's mommy
Drew checking out his candy
Noah was not happy. He glared at me all day. I guess he knows how mean I am!
The boys and Jared getting candy!

I did not put any pictures of Tim and Jen's kids up because I was not sure if they were okay with it.

You can see Jared's thoughts on the day here.

No comments: